Since GTA V’s release early in 2013 tens of thousands as well as a plethora of modifications have been made to support the game. The community of modders is among the most dedicated gamers and this is true to the latest Rockstar Games creation. But, considering that GTA V is the studio’s most successful game to date, it’s easy to understand that GTA V would have the most mod-friendly support.
The main issue that many players face with mods is understanding how to install and download them to ensure they function in game. This can be difficult for those who might not be the best at technology. There’s also the issue of figuring out what changes to put in place in 2022 almost year after GTA V first launched. Below, players can find the exact steps to download mods for GTA V and which ones they should be considering installing first.
Mods to download in GTA V
Before players are able to decide what mods they need to install, they should be aware of the best way to download the mods. It’s important to know that players can only install mods when playing in single-player mode, since Rockstar Games had forbidden the mods’ use in GTA Online. If players try to join GTA Online with mods enabled the game will be banned.
There are various steps to download mods to GTA V. The first part of the process is outlined below.
- Go to OpenIV.com and press the Download Now green button on the homepage.
- Start the download on your browser, and then follow the steps to install the application will lay out
- Once the installation process is completed, open OpenIV and then select Windows on the Grand Theft Auto V box
- Enter the file path for the game directory of GTA V (should look like C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\)
- Press Continue and then click the Tools box that is located on in the upper taskbar on OpenIV
- Choose ASI Manager, and then install ASI Loader as well as OpenIV.ASI. If you are prompted, select Yes.
What this process gives players is an opportunity where they can download, and then manage GTA V mods. Users can access the OpenIV application anytime to monitor whether their modifications are in good condition, deinstall them, or alter their settings. The next step in the process is to find physical mods that can be downloaded.
- Go to best-modding.com
- Select a mod that you wish to download. You can choose a specific mod category on the top taskbar on the site and sort by most recent to the most popular mods in that category.
- After a mod has been chosen then click on its box, then press the green button to download it.
- Some mods will download the .rar download file for your web browser. Other mods will direct you to an Github page that will show the most recent version of the mod available to download the file.
- If the mod downloaded is a .rar file, you’ll require a different program in order to view it like 7-Zip File Manager. It is available for download on the Microsoft Store
- When you have opened the .rar open file has been opened you’ll likely get a ReadMe document that you can open in Notepad. This will give you directions for downloading the mod fully. the mod
- If the mod is available on the Github page you can download the most recent version. The mod will be downloaded in a zip file that you have to extract to a different location on your computer.
- After the files have been extracted After the files have been extracted, copy then paste them in the Mods folder on your PC’s GTA V game directory. This is the exact directory you specified in the file path of the OpenIV application.
- Start GTA V once you’ve copied and pasted the contents of your file to your GTA V directory or followed the instructions to open the .rar file
This process is not limited to the general mods accessible for download, there’s also mods that make use of scripts. This requires a second mod, called Script Hook for it to function.
- Download Community Script Hook V .NET, by Alexander Blade
- Download the zip file and extract the contents to another folder on your computer.
- Paste the contents of the file in the GTA V game directories. GTA V, but don’t put them in a particular directory.
- Create a brand new folder in the game directory
- Visit best-modding.com and choose an option to download a script modification (these typically are identified with .net)
- Unzip the mod file then extract it time
- The contents should be copied and pasted into the newly created folder in your GTA V directory.
- Start GTA V and make sure to follow the guidelines to use the mod provided by the mod’s creator. These directions is available at the best-modding.com page about the mod
After all these steps are complete Once all of those steps are completed, players can begin using mods without restriction after which they can begin to use mods GTA V.
Best mods available in GTA V
When searching for mods for download, the options could seem overwhelming. There are many types of categories, and more than a thousand mods available to select from each of the categories. Although every player’s expectations regarding their experience with mods are going to differ, we’ve put together five of the top GTA V mods as of 2022.
1. GTA 5 Car Pack:
This pack includes 200+ cool cars as well as modern contemporary vehicles. It’s the most amazing GTA 5 car pack that has ever been released. It includes realistic cars from the real world. Most likely, it will feature the most stylish GTA car modifications that feature interactive fun and expressive cars in story mode, it could make lots of GTA fans happy. Just take a look. It’s likely to be the most convenient option for you.
The players are able to download GTA 5 realistic car pack from best-modding.com.
2. GTA 5 Biggest Replacement Car Pack:
There are 220+ GTA 5 Cars (Biggest Replacement Car Pack) that appears in traffic. Selected by me a lot of them are optimized for texture. A few models have been modified. Included Modern, Luxury, Sports, Super Fastest Cars in GTA 5… It’s an incredible GTA 5 mod for cars and you must definitely test it.
Users can obtain this biggest replacement GTA 5 car pack via best-modding.com.
3. CooooL GTA 5 Graphics Mod:
It is a GTA 5 Graphics Mod is ideal for players who want to experience enhanced images within GTA 5 despite having low-end PCs. This is the preferred option for a lot of players because the improved visuals graphics this mod offers are the most realistic. I would suggest downloading the mod (Full Download Free).
The players are able to download Cooool GTA 5 graphics mod from best-modding.com.
4. GTA Vice City Remastered Map 2.0 – GTA 5 Mod:
GTA Vice City Remastered Map 2.0 This is a complete version to Vice Cry for GTA 5 running as a DLC and featuring several new features that give the ultimate Vice City experience. One of the top high-quality textures GTA 5 map mods, I suggest you consider it as it will give you the most immersive experience GTA Vice City. It comes with top graphics and a completely remastered map.
The players can get GTA Vice City remastered map 2.0 GTA Vice City remastered map 2.0 from best-modding.com.
5. The Biggest GTA 5 Garage – Near Michael’s House:
This is the Biggest GTA 5 Garage – near Michael’s house: This is the right place for you, as it’s the only GTA 5 Garage that will provide additional locations that include motorbikes, cars, planes, helicopters, and even jetpacks, even an oppressor. It’s insane that you need to set it up and arrange your collection of vehicles and not leave Michael’s home.
Gamer’s are able to download GTA 5’s biggest GTA 5 garage on best-modding.com.