You seem to be over-excited about your bathroom renovation. But we all know how very tedious this task can be! However, one exciting thing amongst the chaos of calling the plumbers and laying the electric lines and fitting the toilets is, choosing the best tile for this room. Do we need to specify that you enjoy scrolling through all those fantastic options and then selecting the ideal tiles for your bathroom? And you know you were right once the admirable outcome comes into your vision!
How to get your hands on the most alluring tiles for your bathrooms?
Considering certain vital elements are imperative while searching for your bathroom tiles to achieve a contemporary, traditional, or rustic look in this room. Take a look at this guideline to help you choose tiles in Melbourne from Ceramic Tile Imports. Their wide range of options provides you with everything you want in the realm of tiles under the same roof to make selecting easier and convenient.
- Try being unique – Is it necessary to be traditional and follow the good old rule books while designing your bathroom? Like, does it always have to be a proper square or rectangular shaped room? You can have it in hexagon shape as well! Similarly, for tiles, why do you always want a hint of white or abstract design in here? You can be a bit funky and play with vibrant colours. As far as you get an anti-slip surface that suits the decor and faucets in this bathroom, these will be fine! So, start a new trend in bathroom designing, and choose something unique and interesting.
- Keep it classy – Just because you hold to uniqueness does not mean you cannot be classy when choosing your bathroom tiles! Remember, all white tiles in this room look ritzy but may appear very monotonous. However, the same minimalistic look created with 3D tiles or tone-on-tone printed tiles can be sensational too! With eye-catching faucets and a large, voguish bathtub, it will totally be a royal affair, we promise!
- Go for your favourite colours – Will you believe people actually evaluate a whole lot of designs and patterns in tiles for their bathrooms and still never consider getting them in their favoured shades? Don’t let this be your case! Why limit your choices just because it is a bathroom or its tiles? Remember, it is your washing space, and you will be viewing those tiles daily. Make them the most exciting component by picking the ones in your favourite colours.
- Try opposite shades when applying grout – Selecting the tiles is essential; we agree! But pairing it with the right grout tint can be a game-changer. Like, you can enhance the appeal of the tiles you installed by pairing them with an opposite shade of grout. You wouldn’t believe the fantastic outcome of this theory. Want one good example? Try using white grout on the same shaded tiles on one side. Next, pair the black grout layer with white tiles. Now view what makes the washroom look more catchy and attractive?
- Combine various contours– Want to enjoy an artistic touch in your bathroom? A combination of multiple shapes does the needful for you. And if you are successful in creating a fine blend of two colours, then it is all the more astounding. For example, try matching a few tiles in a triangle, half rectangle and little diamond pieces of greenish blue to minute circles and semi-rounds of white! Won’t it look stunning?
Enough of pleasing yourself by this wordplay here! Now stop reading and act immediately before your architect does that for you. It is time you pick such essential items of your personal space by yourself and stop being entirely dependent on professionals to add that personal touch.