Do you always get up in the morning, cribbing about a pain in your head and neck? Is it often that you spend sleepless nights tossing and turning in your bed? Well, you are not the only one with this complaint.
According to the experts, two-third of people complain about uneasy sleep. Probably your sleeping posture is not right. Or probably, it is your pillow to be blamed.
Back pain is not the only one contributing to sleepless nights. Sometimes, it is also neck pain or if we say it in medical terms – cervical pain. If you are also suffering from neck pain or cervical pain, you should consider using a memory foam pillow cervical for the issue.
Usually, most people in the middle age complaint about neck pain. But it is not limited to just them. Anyone, of any age, can suffer from cervical pain. Apart from this, your sleeping position also contributes to neck pain.
For example, if you have a habit of sleeping on your stomach, your neck is on either of the one sides and the pressure is on the arched back. The only solution to this problem is choosing the right pillow for neck pain relief.
Experts recommend using a memory foam pillow cervical that supports the curve of the neck. Pillow for cervical pain ensure that while sleeping your neck is in the right position and prevent any strain on the muscle or spine.
Now the question is…..
When it comes to cervical pain, the best suggestion given by the doctors is to use an orthopaedic cervical pillow. A memory foam pillow is the best solution and has time and again proven to be a comfortable pillow for cervical pain.
Let us explain how to choose the best pillow for cervical pain. But if you ask in our opinion, we would always vote for UrbanBed memory foam pillow for cervical pain. A quick brief about UrbanBed memory foam pillow will definitely give you the idea of choosing the best pillow for neck pain relief.
UrbanBed Memory Foam Pillow- The pillow is specifically designed to address the cervical pain problem. It is super soft, gives the perfect support to your neck and prevents any strain on the spine.
It is filled with memory foam, which is again well adjusted to the neck curves, just like the UrbanBed orthopaedic memory foam mattress cuddles all the body curves easily. The majority of the doctors suggest the use of contour shaped orthopaedic pillow. Contour shaped pillow for cervical pain is the best solution to your neck pain problem.
Features of UrbanBed Memory Foam Pillow for Cervical Pain:
- Pressure Reduction
- Eases Back Pain and Neck Pain
- Well Rested Feeling
- May Help Dealing with Snoring
- Dust and Mite Resistant
- Anti-fungal and Anti-micrbial
- Better Air Circulation
One of the major benefits of using the memory foam pillow cervical pillow is, it solves the neck pain problem permanently. Some other benefits of using contour shaped orthopaedic pillow are:
- Superior head and neck support.
- Promotes healthy spinal alignment
- Luxury comfort
- Retains its shape
- May reduce snoring
- It can help with sleep apnea.
- Reduces pressure on the joints.
Some of the things to keep in mind while buying a pillow for cervical pain are:
- The Pillow Size: Contour shaped pillow comes in different sizes, however, it is recommended to go for the standard size.
- The Pillow Firmness: The selection of the firmness of the pillow depends on your head weight. The heavier your head is, the firmer memory foam pillow is what you should look for.
- The Pillow Filling: Contour shaped pillow for cervical pain can have two types of filling – shredded memory foam and solid memory foam. Consult the expert on which type of filling should be used for your optimal relaxing sleep.
- Sleeping Position: Sleeping position also contributes to the selection of pillow for cervical pain. Memory foam pillow is best for back and side sleepers.
Thinking of finally saying goodbye to your neck pain? The right decision will be to shop for memory foam pillow cervical. You very much deserve a calm and peaceful sleep, and UrbanBed is more than happy to deliver you a happy dreamy sleep. List of best personal protective equipment suppliers