In these times, where everything is so fast and competitive and stressful. A lot of men and women together go through a lot of sexual problems. Which not only impacts their personal lives; but also creates a toll on their professional lives too. Some of the common sexual and intimate problems which men go through in these times are; Erectile dysfunction, Low sperm count, Premature Ejaculation, etc. These all problems are however fully curable. If the patient talks to the sexologist in Gurgaon for treatment are started in time. Also, these days you can go through an online counselling session; and you do not need to walk down to the hospital to get the treatment done.
Well, if there is any such problem; which troubles you; or is putting a mental toll on your lifestyle. Then read down the article to the end, to get a permanent solution to it.
What is Premature Ejaculation-
The problem of Premature Ejaculation is; really common in men these days. In this problem basically, a man is unable to stay in bed for long. And generally ejaculates within a minute after the penetration in the vagina. This sometimes leads to dissatisfaction in the female partner. As she is not pleased well.
Also, there can be a lot of causes of Premature Ejaculation; although the exact ones are still not known. However, some of the physiological and biological causes can contribute to it. And sometimes a massive physical condition can also contribute to it; so it requires immediate attention from doctors. Some of the common symptoms that can show that you suffer from PE; are as follows-
- You are always ejaculating within a minute or two; after the penetration.
- There is no way for you to delay the ejaculation time; during intercourse.
- You feel nervous, frustrated and stressed; which keeps you away from sex at all costs.
Types of Premature Ejaculation-
There are two types of Premature Ejaculation; which a man can go through. These two types are classified on the basis; of the time period since you have been suffering from the problem of Premature Ejaculation.
- Lifelong– If the problem of Premature Ejaculation is persistent in you; or you have gone through the problem of PE; just from the begging of your life, from the first encounter.
- Acquired– In this case of Premature Ejaculation; you have gone through a lot of normal ejaculation, but due to some circumstances; you are not able to keep it normal now.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation in men-
As mentioned above, the problem of Premature Ejaculation; can be caused due to a number of reasons. Also, the process of male arousing is very complex; as it involves a lot of things.
1. Psychological causes of Premature Ejaculation-
- If you have been through a very early sexual experience in life; or if you have been abused sexually in past.
- You are not having self-confidence in your own body.
- There is a lot of worry about the problem of Premature Ejaculation.
- You go through depression.
- There is a lot of rush in you to go through the process of sexual encounters.
- Also, if you suffer from the problem of Erectile dysfunction; you may rush into ejaculation, which causes the problem of Premature ejaculation.
- Relationship issues between the couple such as lack of communication; interpersonal issues can lead to the problem of Premature Ejaculation in you.
2. Biological causes of Premature Ejaculation-
- There are a lot of abnormal hormonal levels in you.
- If you have acquired inherited traits from your family.
- Neurotransmitters, which are the brain chemicals in men are on an abnormal level.
- There is an infection and inflammation in the area of the urethra.
Diagnosis of Premature Ejaculation-
There are a few ways in which the doctor diagnosis the problem of Premature ejaculation in you. As the doctor might ask you about your medical history and may make you go through a physical exam. Also, if you go through the problem of Erectile dysfunction; the doctor may make you go through some blood tests.
In some rare cases, the doctor may refer you to a psychologist or a urologist; who specializes in the terms of sexual dysfunction.
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation-
There are a lot of treatment options for PE. Some of them can be done at home by following some lifestyle and healthy habits. And also some oral pills and counselling techniques; can help you get out of the problem of ejaculation.
Well, some of the techniques and ways which can help in Premature Ejaculation in men are as follows-
1. Behavioral Technique-
There are a few cases in which a doctor may ask you to masturbate before sex or to think about something different while going through the process of intercourse. This will definitely help you to ejaculate late. Also, a doctor may ask you to completely abstain from involving in any kind of sexual activity for some time.
2. Pelvic Floor Exercises-
There are certain exercises which you can do; which will help you in Premature Ejaculation. These exercises can be easily done at home. To start with you need to find the right muscle. This muscle can be found out by stooping urination in between; the muscles which let you do this are your pelvic floor muscles. After you find them pause it for some time; for around 3-5 seconds. And then you should come back to your original state. To get the desired results you should perform the exercise a few times for 2-3 months.
3. Use Condoms-
Make the use of condoms to reduce the sensitivity of the penis. Also, some condoms are made of thick materials such as benzocaine or lidocaine. A lot of famous brands like Trojan Extended, Durex Performax Intense and Lifestyles Everlast Intense are some examples of it.
4. Oral pills-
If the doctor feels that you are going through the problem of PE, due to some psychological reasons. Then the doctor might recommend you to take some antidepressants or Analgesics as they can help you calm your mind, and can help you go through Premature Ejaculation. And delay it for a lot of time.
Premature Ejaculation is a common problem; which is found in men of all age groups. This can be due to stress, anxiety, performance pressure, or some physical and psychological reasons. Thus to get a clear picture of what is causing the issue; you should consult a sexologist immediately. So, if you are looking for a trustworthy doctor and hospital. You should for sure contact the sexologists of IASH India; who are extremely educated and qualified. For any other information check out their official site “https://iashindia.com/”.