No home is complete without an LED TV nowadays. But if you are someone who does not want to compromise on picture or sound quality, you will most likely end up buying a Sony TV.
Sony has over the years managed to woo Indian customers with superior quality products. Most competitors can’t match the features you will find on a Sony TV for a simple reason — the company loves to innovate, especially when it comes to the LED TV segment.
But what are the features you should look for when buying a Sony TV? Here’s a guide that will help you choose a Sony TV that will be the perfect fit for your home or office.
Broadly speaking, you will find three types of TVs in a Sony store – LED TVs, Full Array LED TVs and OLED TVs.
LED TV vs Full Array LED
- An LED backlit TV has LEDs only on the edges of the screen.
- In Full Array LED TVs, LEDs are spread out across the screen.
- When comparing the two, it is important to know that brightness is spread more evenly across the screen in a Full Array LED TV when compared to a normal LED TV.
LED TV vs OLED
- In an LED TV, LEDs are used to illuminate an LCD display.
- Whereas the pixels of an OLED TV are self-illuminating.
- An OLED TV is usually lighter and uses less energy compared to an LED TV.
Once you have made up your mind about which type of LED TV is best suited to your requirements, we move to the next step. Here are a couple of things you need to determine before buying a Sony TV:
- Screen size – For this, you need to identify a spot in your home/office where you would want to put your Sony TV and figure out an appropriate size accordingly.
- Price – Your choice of screen size will also impact the amount of money you have to shell out on a new LED TV.
- Smart TV – If your choice is a Smart TV, Sony offers a wide range of products for you to choose from, but you will have to decide between an Android TV and a Google TV.
Apart from these, there are a number of other features that you need to know about before you buy a new Sony TV for your home. These features are found in most of the Sony TVs currently available in the market.
Here are some features you will find in a Sony TV:
- X-Reality PRO – This is a tool that compares patterns in images with a stored database and sharpens each pixel, thereby enhancing the picture quality.
- ClearAudio+ – A very popular feature that you will find only in a Sony TV. ClearAudio+ detects the music being played and selects the best sound field to enhance the audio quality.
- Motionflow XR 100 – This is a tool that increases the total number of frames by increasing the refresh rate, improving the picture clarity.
- Live Colour – A technology that produces more natural colour in each frame without any smudging.
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancer – This tool automatically adjusts contrast settings as per your environment.
- Single-click YouTube access, Netflix compatible mode, personal computer mode in Smart TVs.
- Music system mode and Smart plug-and-play feature
- Voice Zoom – A unique feature that clears the audio you are trying to hear.
It would also interest you to know that you will find a range of picture modes in a Sony TV. Some of these picture modes include:
- HDR Game
- HDR Cinema
Big screens for gamers
What is even better is that almost every single Sony TV model comes in different size variants, ranging from a 32-inch screen size to giant 85-inch displays. If you are fond of gaming, there is no better option for you in the market than a Sony TV. The company, which is also the maker of the PlayStation gaming console, ensures that any LED TV carrying its name will offer you a gaming experience like no other.
Pricing and affordability
Some might say that a Sony TV is priced higher than other LED TVs of the same screen size. However, it is not fair to compare the picture and sound quality you will find in a Sony TV with any other brand. Anyone who owns a Sony TV will tell you the same thing — buying an LED TV by Sony is one of the best investments you will ever make. This is why, once you buy a Sony TV, there’s no looking back.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for your favourite Sony TV.
You can also get the best LED TV in India on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
The practical way of purchasing a LED TV in India
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds home purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best LED TVs in a hassle-free manner on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once. You can also customize your repayment terms, with tenors ranging from 3 months to 24 months.
Summary: Buying an LED TV for your home is an important decision. You can buy just any TV on offer and regret your decision or you can opt for a top-of-the-line Sony TV and live happily ever after. There is little doubt that no other competitor has been able to match the picture quality and sound clarity that you will find in a Sony TV. Here’s a guide to all the features you should know about before you bring a Sony TV home. Happy viewing!