Some people are blindly pursuing excitement, and they do not slow down when they should slow down. It is easy to hit people because of the obstruction of sight. So how does the insurance company pay if the car kills a person by driving? Next, I will introduce you to the relevant knowledge about how the insurance company pays for a car that kills a person, hoping to help you solve the corresponding problems.
How does the insurance company pay for a car that hits someone to death?
If the driver does not drive without a license, drink driving, drug driving, and other traffic violations, the non-medical insurance expenses deducted from the medical expenses within the insurance amount shall be borne by the car owner, and the insurance company shall compensate 100 % of the rest. If it belongs to the accident claims of both parties, the compensation will be paid from the insured amount of the compulsory traffic insurance. When the amount of the claim exceeds the insured amount of the compulsory traffic insurance, the insured amount of the third-party insurance will be used to compensate. After the insured amount of the third-party insurance is exceeded, the cost will be paid by the perpetrator. bear.
What should the driver of the accident do if he has no money to compensate?
1. If the accident vehicle has purchased insurance, the owner of the accident vehicle, the driver, and the insurance company that purchased the insurance can be sued together ;
2. First, the insurance company that underwrites compulsory traffic insurance will make compensation within the scope of the liability limit. For the insufficient part, the insurance company underwriting commercial three-party insurance will make compensation according to the insurance contract. If there is still a shortage, the perpetrator will be responsible for compensation.
3. The victim suffers personal injury, various expenses due to medical treatment, and reduced income due to lost work, including medical expenses, lost work expenses, nursing expenses, transportation expenses, accommodation expenses, hospital meal allowances, necessary nutrition expenses, compensation, compensation The obligor should pay compensation.
Interpretation of the Supreme People’s Court on Several Issues Concerning the Application of Law in the Trial of Cases of Compensation for Damages in Road Traffic Accidents If a motor vehicle covered by “commercial three-party insurance”) suffers a traffic accident and causes damage, and the party sues both the infringer and the insurance company at the same time, the people’s court shall determine the compensation liability by the following rules:
(1) First, the insurance company that underwrites compulsory traffic insurance shall make compensation within the limit of liability;
(2) The insufficiency shall be compensated by the insurance company underwriting commercial third-party insurance according to the insurance contract;
(3) If there are still deficiencies, the infringer shall make compensation following the relevant provisions of the Road Traffic Safety Law and the Tort Liability Law.
How long does it take for auto insurance compensation to arrive?
The speed of the claim settlement process is different for each insurance company. According to the regulations, it is within ten days, depending on the amount of compensation. Generally speaking, if there is car damage, no one is injured, and the primary and secondary responsibilities of the accident are clear and the damage amount is 2,000 yuan following, the Quick Claim Center can process within one day.
The above is the relevant knowledge of how the insurance company will pay if you hit someone to death by car. The insurance company will use the insurance amount of the compulsory insurance to compensate you. When the amount of the claim exceeds the insurance amount of the compulsory insurance When the insured amount of the third-party insurance will be activated to compensate. If you have any questions or you have any other questions, you can consult a lawyer from the French website.