Allstate has an Internet portal where information about its services is available. Its official website has a section completely in Spanish and English. Allstate Español is exclusive for all Spanish-speaking users interested in acquiring a policy.
Allstate Life Insurance
Allstate life insurance is available to the general public in the three most common modalities in the North American market: Temporary, Whole Life, and Universal Life. This insurer is a leading company in property damage and injury insurance, as well as in technical lines of fire in homes and private car policies. . In life insurance it ranks a bit below the top-selling companies, but ranked first in 2016, along with New York Life, in customer satisfaction. The main types of Allstate life insurance are:
Temporary Insurance (Term Life)
It is low-cost protection that is contracted for a specific period of years.
- Basic Temporary. Insurance that is contracted for a term of 15 years without the need to pass a medical examination. It can be hired for $50,000, $100,000 or $150,000.
- Temporary Real Adjustment. A policy that is contracted for between 10 and 30 years at the term required by the insured. It has the advantage that it allows customization by making adjustments to the sum insured according to your needs, decreasing or increasing as required.
Whole Life Insurance
Insurance that protects up to 100 years of age.
- Whole Life Insurance. The same premium is paid each year throughout the life of the policy. It generates cash values that can be accessed at all times.
- World Life. Similar to Whole Life, with the option to obtain interest and generate capital.
- Variable Universal Life. You have the option to vary both the sum insured and the premiums you pay.
Allstate Health Insurance
Allstate health insurance offers few options since it is not a company specialized in this sector. Your options are supplemental coverage, to protect against expenses not typically covered by health insurance policies. The coverages offered by Allstate health insurance are:
Supplemental Health Insurance
It is a complement to traditional insurance policies since it covers expenses that are no longer enough to cover:
- Cancer insurance.
- Accident insurance.
- Disability Policy.
The three plans extend the coverage obtained in traditional policies, to face the higher expenses that could be involved in the protected events that occur. Additionally, they also cover other expenses that are not covered by the health policies or the employee compensation benefit of your company, such as deductibles, co-insurance, and others.
This service has the advantage that it covers other expenses that generally have to be incurred in the event of a protected incident. Among them:
- Hire a daycare for children
- Travel expenses to the place where you are going to be attended
- Food and accommodation.
Other expenses that can also be included, depending on the contracted policy, are the fixed monthly ones that normally must be made in any family.
Auto Insurance Allstate Insurance
Allstate car insurance is among the most requested in the entire country, with data from 2015, at least indirect premiums that indicate coverage of 10% of the national market in the private car sector. It is an insurer with a long tradition, which began operations in 1931. Due to the requirements of the Law in the United States, Allstate car insurance policies have different coverage in each state. In general, the following are coverages that you can hire almost anywhere:
Auto Policy: Collision
Protect your vehicle against damage caused by an accident.
- Complete or Total. Offers protection to your vehicle against damage caused by theft or natural phenomena.
- Civil Liability. It protects you against damage caused to third parties in their property or persons and for which you are legally responsible.
- Medical Payments. It covers the medical or funeral expenses that are necessary for the driver and his companions.
- Personal Injury Protection. Other coverage that protects the driver and passengers with medical expenses. Additionally, it protects against loss of income.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Vehicles. Protection of medical expenses for you and your companions, in case the legally responsible vehicle does not have sufficient protection or does not have insurance.
- Personal Umbrella Policy. Additional protection is used when your legal assistance coverage has been exhausted and you are subject to legal or judicial demands for excessive time and with expenses above normal in cases of accidents.
- Car rental. Covers through reimbursement the rental of a car while the injured party is undergoing repairs.
- Sound System Coverage. A policy that covers the replacement of the sound system in case of accidental damage or theft.
- Towing and Labor. Insurance that provides roadside assistance for tire changes and other common failures.
Motorcycle Insurance Allstate Insurance
Allstate motorcycle insurance is considered unique within the 10 most important and best rated in the country by Value Penguin for 2017, as well as by Consumer Affairs, which places it in the first position considering various aspects such as the discount percentages available, genuine parts for repairs, focus on safety and other factors. Allstate is located at number 92 of the 500 largest companies in the United States and is one of the best sellers in this type of insurance. It has been operating since 1931.
The coverages that can be contracted in Allstate motorcycle insurance are:
Bodily Injury Liability
Covers medical expenses for injuries or death and loss of income caused to the other driver. In some states also those of the companion.
Bodily Injury by Uninsured or Underinsured Drivers
Protects the motorcycle rider and passenger in case of bodily injury caused by a driver who does not have adequate insurance or does not have it.
Civil Liability for Property Damage
Pays for damages caused to the other vehicle and various properties in accidents under your responsibility.
- Medical Payments. Protection that covers the medical expenses that are necessary for the driver of the motorcycle and his companion.
- Personal Injury Protection. A variant of medical payments coverage is required in some states. It covers your medical expenses, loss of income, funeral expenses, and childcare for the driver of the insured motorcycle.
- collision. Covers damage caused to the motorcycle in the event of a collision with other vehicles, buildings, and trees.
- Full Coverage. Protection from damage that the motorcycle may suffer as a result of causes other than collision, whether natural phenomena, theft, or vandalism.
Additional Motorcycle Coverage
Other benefits that we can obtain when purchasing a motorcycle policy with Allstate Insurance are:
- Towing and Labor. Reimburses expenses related to towing the motorcycle due to failures or accidents.
- Rent. Reimbursement of the rental of a vehicle in the event of an accident or while the motorcycle is being repaired as a result of it.
- Damage to the Means of Transportation used for the Motorcycle when it is not in use. It protects both the motorcycle and the vehicle in which it is transported in the event of collisions, earthquakes, vandalism, and other causes.
- Financing and Leasing Gap. Applies in case of total losses due to accident or theft. It pays the difference between the insured value that includes depreciation and the financing or lease price.
- Optional or add-on equipment. Allstate’s policy includes $1,000 of coverage for added equipment after the purchase of the motorcycle, plus you can insure up to an extra $30,000 if you need it.